RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
2. Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card by means that you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
3. Pets are not permitted at Kimberley Hotel Georgetown.
4. We recommend that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress. Travel Insurance may pay for unforeseen events that might happen during your stay, it may cover Medical expenses, evacuation expenses, trip cancellation costs and so on. Ask your Travel agent, credit card company or you can purchase it yourself through your preferred travel insurance provider.
5. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
2. There are no refunds or credits issued any cancellation received prior to arrival. Failure to arrive at Kimberley Hotel Georgetown will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
3. We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
4. There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
5. There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
6. Kimberley Hotel Georgetown is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.